Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Luxury Collection utilizes an elite network of powerful relationships, along with modern, effective tools to bring together buyers and sellers of luxury property. Our experienced, service-oriented professionals combine local expertise with vast global connections, the most advanced technology available and unparalleled marketing resources to deliver our clients best-in-class results.
Our select team of Luxury Collection Specialists are exclusively dedicated to the marketing of luxury properties. These Specialists have consistently earned their clients’ respect through their comprehensive understanding of how to effectively market to affluent buyers. It is no surprise that clients value their advice.
The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Luxury Collection℠ marketing program has been created to assist Luxury Collection Specialists in the buying and selling of luxury homes. The program has been specifically designed to leverage the strength and reliability of the Berkshire Hathaway name, while providing the special expertise for this upscale market.
Benefits of Designation
- Brand recognition for your specialized professional experience and knowledge.
- Distinctive positioning in your local market.
- Inclusion in our Networking Directory, and access to private Facebook networking group.
- Exclusive offers and invitations to private events.
- Permission to use the designation on business cards and stationery.
- Advertising opportunities in Unique Homes, DuPont Registry, Wall Street Journal, Mansion Global, London Financial Times, Prestige and more.
- Free subscription to Prestige Magazine.
- Specialized Materials
- Opportunity to display Luxury Collection listings on bhhsluxurycollection.com homepage.
- Affiliate members who meet this criterion can apply for this prestigious designation.
- Minimum one year of full-time real estate sales experience.
- Minimum 6 closed transactions in past 12 months
- Actively working in luxury/affluent markets.
- Within the past 12 months, closed at least one transaction for a home priced within the top 10% of the local market or have taken two listings of homes priced within the top 10% of the local market.
- Achieve five personal elective points within past 12 months,